E-MAX twin-screw extruders are designed for maximum flexibility. Taking full advantage of co-rotating technology, ENTEKs screw geometry, metallurgy and manufacturing discipline allow for industry leading material mixing and productivity in multiple areas of processing. The base design, control modularity, multiple L/D choices, high torque/high speed motor and gearbox combinations, and material feed options can be modified to meet or exceed your requirements.
- 27mm: Ideal lab machine and high-value/low volume production machine
- 40mm: Small lot, custom compounding; lab to first production m/c
- 53mm: Medium lot size custom compounding; Up to 1250 lbs/hr wpc
- 73mm: Large lot custom compounding; Up to 2500 lbs/hr WPC
- 103mm: Masterbatch compounding; Up to 4,000 lbs/hr WPC
- 133mm: Masterbatch compounding; Up to 7,500 lbs/hr WPC